久仰久仰,今天总算见到本人了。
I've heard so much about you — great to finally meet you in person.
Practical Business Chinese for networking and social settings: greetings, small talk, compliments, business dining and toasts, asking favors, gifts, and maintaining relationships (guanxi). The social side of Chinese business that textbooks skip.
Sign in to view every entry and save expressions to your personal library.
久仰久仰,今天总算见到本人了。
I've heard so much about you — great to finally meet you in person.
这是我的名片,以后多多关照。
Here's my card — I hope we'll be in touch and you'll look out for me.
今天天气不错啊,您过来路上还顺利吧?
Nice weather today — was your trip over here smooth?
您这边公司发展得这么快,真是让人佩服。
Your company has grown so fast — it's genuinely impressive.
难得来一趟,中午一定要赏个脸吃个便饭。
Since you've come all this way, you must do me the honor of a casual lunch.
来,我先敬您一杯,祝我们合作愉快。
Let me propose a toast to you — here's to a happy partnership.
我酒量实在不行,以茶代酒敬您。
I really can't hold my drink, so let me toast you with tea instead.
哪里哪里,您过奖了。
Not at all — you're too kind.
以后常联系,有机会一定多走动走动。
Let's keep in touch — we should get together more when we get the chance.
有件小事想麻烦您,不知道方不方便?
There's a small favor I'd like to trouble you with — would that be okay?
今天太破费了,改天我来做东。
You spent far too much today — next time it's on me.
快过年了,提前给您拜个早年。
Chinese New Year is coming up, so let me wish you an early happy new year.
Save these relationship-building phrases to your personal library, then review, translate, and practice them with TTS.
Sign up free to unlock