LangCapture
Log inSign up free
All collectionsProfessionals negotiating with Chinese partners

Business Chinese for Negotiation & Pricing (real deal-making phrases)

Practical Business Chinese for negotiation: framing the deal, probing budget, quoting, bargaining, trading concessions, buying time, and closing. Real deal-making language with the indirectness Chinese business expects.

18entries
6modules
12free preview

Preview 12 of 18

Sign in to view every entry and save expressions to your personal library.

咱们今天先把大方向定下来,细节可以慢慢谈。

Let's settle the big picture first today; we can work out the details gradually.

不知道贵公司这边的预算大概在什么范围?

May I ask roughly what budget range your company has in mind?

我们的报价是这个数,包含了后续的技术支持。

This is our quote, and it includes ongoing technical support.

这个价格说实话有点超出我们的预期。

Honestly, this price is a bit beyond what we expected.

如果合同能签三年,价格我们可以再让一些。

If we can sign a three-year contract, we can come down a bit on price.

按市场行情,这个配置一般要再高出两成。

At market rates, this configuration usually runs about 20% higher.

这个我得回去跟领导汇报一下,明天给您答复。

I'll need to report this to my boss and get back to you tomorrow.

这已经是我们的底价了,真的没办法再低了。

This is genuinely our bottom price — we really can't go any lower.

要不咱们各让一步,就按这个数定下来?

How about we each give a little and settle at this number?

那我们就这么说定了,我让同事把合同发您。

Then it's settled — I'll have a colleague send you the contract.

这个条件我们恐怕很难接受。

I'm afraid this condition would be hard for us to accept.

付款方式上,我们希望能分三期。

On payment terms, we'd like to split it into three installments.

Sign up free to unlock all the negotiation phrases

Save these deal-making phrases to your personal library, then review, translate, and practice them with TTS.

Sign up free to unlock