您好,王经理,很高兴有机会与您联系。
Hello Manager Wang, I'm glad to have the chance to get in touch.
Practical Business Chinese phrases for professional email and meetings: opening politely, stating your purpose, making requests, negotiating, following up, and closing. Real workplace usage, not textbook Chinese.
Sign in to view every entry and save expressions to your personal library.
您好,王经理,很高兴有机会与您联系。
Hello Manager Wang, I'm glad to have the chance to get in touch.
经李总介绍,我冒昧给您写这封邮件。
Mr. Li introduced me, so I'm taking the liberty of writing to you.
这次写信主要是想和您确认一下合作的细节。
I'm writing mainly to confirm some details about our collaboration.
不知道您这边是否方便提供一下最新的报价?
I wonder if it would be convenient for you to share the latest quote?
您看本周三下午方便开个简短的会吗?
Would Wednesday afternoon this week work for a short meeting?
好的,那就按您说的时间,周三下午三点。
Sure, let's go with the time you suggested — Wednesday at 3 p.m.
上次提到的方案,不知道您这边考虑得怎么样了?
About the proposal we discussed — I was wondering how your thinking is coming along?
这个价格我们这边确实有些为难,能不能再商量一下?
This price is genuinely a bit difficult for us — could we discuss it a little more?
再次感谢您的耐心,期待与您进一步合作。
Thank you again for your patience — I look forward to working with you further.
时间差不多了,我们先开始吧。
It's about time — let's go ahead and get started.
我比较赞同刚才张工提的那个思路。
I tend to agree with the approach Zhang just suggested.
我有点不同的看法,不知道这样说合不合适。
I have a slightly different view — I'm not sure if it's appropriate to bring it up.
Save these real workplace phrases to your personal library, then review, translate, and practice them with TTS.
Sign up free to unlock